10 Nov 5 Things to Consider When Event Planning in Georgia
Atlanta is known as the Hollywood of the South.
This vibrant city is known for its extravagant parties and star-studded events. If you are planning a grand event in metro Atlanta & surrounding areas this winter, here are 5 things to consider.
- Event Safety – Event safety services go beyond security guards and bouncers. Event safety begins when patrons arrive on the premises in their vehicles. Event control safety services help to ensure guests are safe through the use of roadblocks, signage, and traffic pacing. These services should be considered in advance especially if you expect a large turn out at your event.
- Traffic – Traffic on Atlanta highways can be bad at certain hours. If your venue requires the use of heavy populated highways be sure to schedule the event at an hour that considers the flow of traffic. While there is no guarantee that your attendees will avoid a delay on Atlanta highways, proper timing of the event can improve the chances of missing your event due to heavy traffic delays.
- Celebrity Presence – If you are planning to have celebrity guests at your event consider how these individuals will discretely enter and exit your event. Most celebrities will also request VIP seating areas away from the general public.
- Parking – Valet is a great option to ensure a controlled flow of the entry and exit points from your event. Large parking lots can be scarce around the holidays due to an increase in events and may require that you make reservations in advance. Consider how you will handle parking for your event well ahead of time.
- Noise Ordinance – Events in Atlanta are known to get loud, but that doesn’t mean you should disregard noise ordinances. Research local laws to ensure your event will not violate noise ordinances and cause disturbances in communities or neighborhoods.